Ed Baines' frittata omelette
Topped with sausage, cheddar and tomato yogurt salsa, this is great for brunch. Or serve as a main with new potatoes and salad.
- For the frittata:
- 3-4 good quality pork sausage
- 5tbsp mild olive oil
- 75g (3oz) butter
- 6 large eggs
- 6tbsp cream or Fortisip Bottle (neutral flavour)
- 150g (6oz) Cheddar cheese, grated
- For the salsa:
- 4 beef tomatoes, quartered
- 1 small pot of natural full-fat yogurt
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 3tsp mild olive oil
You may also like
Spaghetti carbonara comes straight from Lazio, the region around Rome where the dish was first invented. As one of the most famous Italian dishes, sp...
BBQ vegetables with red pesto dressing and couscous
Our BBQ vegetables take around eight minutes to cook on each side but can be eaten hot or cold.You can serve these BBQ vegetables on skewers with cous...
Slimming World?s beef lasagne
Slimming World’s beef lasagne uses a lean 5% fat or less beef mince, which is cooked in a rich tomato sauce.To make this beef lasagne comforting, Sl...