Warm crispy duck and noodle salad
Crispy duck is a comforting, indulgent dish, perfect after a long day – and with these great vegetarian noodle salad you don’t have to feel guilty about it!
- 2 large duck fillets5ml (1tsp) five-spice powder
- 15ml (1tbsp) soy sauce
- 225g (8oz) medium egg noodles
- 10ml (2tsp) sunflower oil
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- 100g (4oz) baby sweetcorn, halved lengthways
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into thin sticks
- 1 bunch spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 30ml (2tbsp) sunflower oil
- 15ml (1tbsp) sesame oil
- 30ml (2tbsp) rice wine vinegar
- 15ml (1tbsp) light soy sauce
- 5ml (1tsp) finely grated root ginger
You may also like
Spaghetti carbonara comes straight from Lazio, the region around Rome where the dish was first invented. As one of the most famous Italian dishes, sp...
BBQ vegetables with red pesto dressing and couscous
Our BBQ vegetables take around eight minutes to cook on each side but can be eaten hot or cold.You can serve these BBQ vegetables on skewers with cous...
Slimming World?s beef lasagne
Slimming World’s beef lasagne uses a lean 5% fat or less beef mince, which is cooked in a rich tomato sauce.To make this beef lasagne comforting, Sl...