Inspired by Spanish paella, this saucy dish is brimming with spices, vegetables and fresh, high quality seafood.
- 30ml (2tbsp) olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4 celery stalks, trimmed and sliced
- 75g (3oz) diced chorizo sausage
- 30ml (2tbsp)
- sweet paprika
- 2.5ml (1/2tsp) mild chilli powder
- 225g (8oz) paella rice
- 900ml (11/2pts) vegetable stock
- 350g (12oz) white fish fillet, such as cod, haddock or monkfish, cut into large chunks
- 225g (8oz) mixed seafood (see tip)
- 100g (4oz) green beans, trimmed and halved
- Extra paprika and lemon wedges, to serve
You may also like
Spaghetti carbonara comes straight from Lazio, the region around Rome where the dish was first invented. As one of the most famous Italian dishes, sp...
BBQ vegetables with red pesto dressing and couscous
Our BBQ vegetables take around eight minutes to cook on each side but can be eaten hot or cold.You can serve these BBQ vegetables on skewers with cous...
Slimming World?s beef lasagne
Slimming World’s beef lasagne uses a lean 5% fat or less beef mince, which is cooked in a rich tomato sauce.To make this beef lasagne comforting, Sl...