This recipe offers a healthier alternative to the traditional corned beef hash. It’s just as tasty and is ready in just 10 speedy minutes – perfect for a quick dinner!
- 125g (4 1/2oz) wafer thin turkey, cut into strips
- 1tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 red pepper deseeded and diced
- 500g (18oz) cooked new potatoes, sliced
- 1tsp hot curry powder
- 2tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp parsley, roughly chopped
You may also like
Spaghetti carbonara comes straight from Lazio, the region around Rome where the dish was first invented. As one of the most famous Italian dishes, sp...
BBQ vegetables with red pesto dressing and couscous
Our BBQ vegetables take around eight minutes to cook on each side but can be eaten hot or cold.You can serve these BBQ vegetables on skewers with cous...
Slimming World?s beef lasagne
Slimming World’s beef lasagne uses a lean 5% fat or less beef mince, which is cooked in a rich tomato sauce.To make this beef lasagne comforting, Sl...