Turkey and vegetable pittas
This Mediterranean inspired dish is both healthy and tasty. And it will help you on your way to five a day. For more about this kind of food have a look at the Mediterranean Diet.
- 200g (7oz) turkey breast slices
- 1 red, 1 yellow and 1 green pepper, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 1 medium courgette, trimmed and sliced
- 1 red onion, peeled and cut into slim wedges
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Finely grated zest and juice of 2 lemons
- 5tbsp shredded basil leaves
- Salt and pepper
- 4 pitta breads
- 3tbsp very low-fat yogurt
You may also like
Spaghetti carbonara comes straight from Lazio, the region around Rome where the dish was first invented. As one of the most famous Italian dishes, sp...
BBQ vegetables with red pesto dressing and couscous
Our BBQ vegetables take around eight minutes to cook on each side but can be eaten hot or cold.You can serve these BBQ vegetables on skewers with cous...
Slimming World?s beef lasagne
Slimming World’s beef lasagne uses a lean 5% fat or less beef mince, which is cooked in a rich tomato sauce.To make this beef lasagne comforting, Sl...