Cheesy bubble and squeak souffle
This light, yet substantial, meal of cheese and vegetable souffle will make and great meal for the whole family.
- 750g (1½lb) potatoes, peeled and halved
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 500g tub ready-made white sauce
- 250g (8oz) cooked Brussels sprouts
- 2 eggs, separated
- 100g (3½oz) Cheddar cheese, grated
- 4 x 150ml (¼ pint) ramekin dishes, buttered
You may also like
Lorraine Kelly's chicken soup
TV favourite Lorraine shares her recipe for her mum’s chicken soup. Lorraine says: ‘This is not only comforting, filling and healthy – it also t...
Smoked salmon with eggs
If you’re after a quick starter to serve before Christmas dinner, try salmon and quails eggs. It’s tasty, takes only minutes to make and looks rea...
Gordon Ramsay's chilli beef lettuce wraps
We love Gordon Ramsay recipes on goodtoknow! Simple yet gorgeous-looking, they’re perfect for family meals or fancy occasions. They chilli beef wrap...