Halloween pumpkin soup
This nutritious pumpkin and turkey soup makes a tasty family meal any day of the week, but you can add a spider’s web on top for Halloween.
- For the
- pumpkin soup:
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 2 onions, roughly chopped
- 1kg pumpkin or butternut squash, peeled and cut into 2-3cm chunks
- 1tbsp mild curry powder
- 3 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 700ml chicken stock, made using stock cubes
- 150g pack smoked turkey rashers, finely chopped
- For the
- spider's web effect:
- Natural yogurt
- Cocktail stick
You may also like
Goat's cheese and cranberry parcels
Soft cheese and fruity cranberries in a deliciously light filo pastry – perfect for a quick lunch or a light supperIngredients2 sheets filo pastryAb...
Courgette and bacon risotto
A cheap, quick and easy rice dish using courgettes with bacon, onion and cheese. Great for a one-pot supper for 2 people – or double the ingredients...
Learn how to make traditional pitta bread with our easy pitta bread recipe. These freshly baked pitta breads taste best served hot from the oven with ...