Pork ragu enchiladas
Minced pork infused with chilli flakes, cumin seeds, garlic, coriander, and onions.
These pork ragu enchiladas have a rich tomato-based sauce, a creamy cheese topping, and heaps of veg all for just 400 calories per serving. Garnish with spring onions and serve with homemade tomato salsa.
To freeze, cool completely, and then cover with cling film and seal and label. Freeze for up to one month.
To serve from the freezer, thaw in the fridge overnight and reheat in an oven at 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6 for 30-40 minutes.
You might also like... More low calorie meals Rosemary Conley’s chicken enchiladasBurritos
- 1kg (2¼lb) minced pork
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 medium onions, peeled and chopped
- 1 red, 1 yellow and 1 green pepper, deseeded and diced
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes or 1 fresh chilli, deseeded and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp coriander seeds, roughly crushed
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 chicken stock cube
- To serve:
- 2 packs 8 soft flour tortillas
- 200ml tub of crème fraîche
- 200g (7oz) mature Cheddar and Red Leicester cheese, grated
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and chopped
- Tomato salsa
- 8 tomatoes, chopped,
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and chopped,
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
You may also like
This cauliflower pizza recipe is perfect for those wanting a guilt-free slice of Italian goodness.Our cauliflower pizza is the ultimate fuss-free fake...
Roast new potatoes with garlic
Take an ordinary roast to a whole new mouth-watering level with these roast new potatoes with garlic. Lightly crushed and roasted until golden and cri...
Roast turkey with chestnut stuffing
This complete Christmas centerpiece with chestnut stuffing is perfect for a traditional festive feast.Though Victorians favoured goose, roast turkey h...